The Dart S3000 CCTV PipelIne Inspection system is a crawler based Pan & Tilt system specifically designed for DN150 to DN1000mm pipes but is powerful enough to work in pipes up to DN1400mm. Standard cable range is 200m although a 250m option is also available.
Construction: Stainless Steel 303 grade and Aluminium HE30 anodised with waterproof rear connector
Image: High quality, CMOS, system on chip (SOC) image sensor, 720 x 576 active pixels >420 TV lines PAL TV system
Senistivity: 0.5 lux
LED: High power 5th generation LED lighting. Protected with domed lens for even light distribution. 2 x 500 lumens intensity @600mA
Dimensions: Diameter 75mm, Length 180mm, Weight 1.2Kg
Construction: Brass CZ121 grade body with Stainless Steel 303 grade fittings & housing for cable and camera attachment. Quad sealed axles.
Motor: 48 volt DC Motor with planetary gearbox providing 15Nm output torque
Drive: 4 wheel drive with chain transmission to rear axle
Dimensions: Length 445mm, Width 108mm
Electrical: 19 pin Amphenol type connetor at front and rear for cable & camera connection. Fischer Environmental connectors for top mounting extension lead
Accessories: Adjustable gantry to enable top mounting camera for large diameter surveys
Wheels: 137mm diameter wheel set for 225 dia & above; 206mm dia wheel set for 300mm dia & above; Optional Pnuematic wheel set for 800mm dia & above. Wheel spacer set 60mm long to enable various configurations.
Inclinometer: Module sends data to OSD for display of pipe gradient (Optional component)
Control Unit Specification
Construction: All electronics & control systems are housed inside a durable and portable PELI type case, weight 13Kg
- 6 page text OSD, to display general info, counter info & inclinometer info. Also provides data to a PC running WinCan software
- 10.4" TFT monitor at 800 x 600 resolution. Set in a flip up housing and an optically clear acrylic perspex window
- A custom designed control panel and keyboard. Silicon rubber design with epoxy coated and coloured control pads for Camera, Crawler and DVR operation. A 78 key QWERTY keyboard, Digital step speed and light power.
- Minimum 500GB Hard Disc Drive.
- The integral Digital Video Recorder captures and encodes the incoming video to MPEG2 codec and can save the files to a USB memory stick, which can be easily connected to the unit on the main control panel.
- Auto sensing 110v or 240v mains or 1KVA generator power inlet
Cable & Drum Specification
Construction: Multicore, Kevlar reinforced cable with 75ohm coax. A polyeurathane 4350 flame retardant, halogen free jacket and Kevlar braid for strain relief
Stainless Steel wet cable end with internal strain relief
Connector: 19 pin Amphenol type with o-ring sealing & Stainless Steel locking ring
Length: 200m standard, 250m option
Minimum Bend Radius 150mm
Cable Drum Construction: Mild Steel power coated tubular construction with aluminium bobbin and counter mechanics. A cast iron winding handle & Stainless Steel adjustable transport handle
Encoder: For distance measurement display
Dart S3000 Crawler System
- Brand: Dart Systems Ltd
- Product Code: 570-900