Deep Underwater Borehole Inspection Camera
Available lengths of 300m, 400m & 500m
This is a Deep Underwater Borehole Inspection Camera system now available from Dart Systems Ltd.
Consisting of a dual view waterproof camera with a built-in compass and temperature sensor this unit is used for deep well/ borehole inspection.
The dual view camera head gives a down and side view and can manually rotate 360° and has a Field of View of 120°.
A long high tensile cable is deployed by an electric winch and comes with a control box with a multi-function control panel and has a 128GB HDD. The control box also has audio recording capability.
Available cable lengths are 300m, 400m & 500m.
The winch winding speed can be adjusted from 0 to 20m per minute.
Lighting is supplied by 6 LED's for the down view camera and 6 LED's for the side view camera.
The system also has a built-in WiFi Transmitter supporting Android, iOS smartphone & Tablet over a distance of 30m
- Dual Waterproof Camera 45mm dia x 570mm length
- Manual Focus function for side camera
- Digital Zoom Function
- Pan 360° rotate endless
- 720P resolution with 1.3MP pixel dual HD camera sensor
- Waterproof to IP68; up to 50 bar
- High tensile 8mm Kevlar cable with electrical winch
- Adjustable winding speed (0-20m per minute)
- 13" LCD Monitor HD DVR
- Resolution 1280*720
- Multi-Function control panel (audio/video recording function)
- Built-in compass & temperature sensor
- 128GB HDD
- On Screen Display Depth encoder
- Automatic Cable winding
- Winch operating knob (adjust speed, cable up & down, brake)
- Camera rotation control button (Clockwise & Counterclockwise)
- Built-in WiFi transmitter up to 30m
- Wireless keyboard for flexible text input
- Power Supply 24v Rechargeable Battery
Packing Dimensions: Package 1 - 92cm x 91cm x 89cm; Weight 165Kgs
Lead Time: Currently 45-50 days
Deep Underwater Bore Hole Inspection Camera System
- Brand: Dart Systems Ltd
- Product Code: 507-420
- Inc VAT £21,461.54