The Dart Systems Gun Barrel Inspection camera system is for 105mm, 120mm & 155mm Light Gun, Large Artillery & Armoured Vehicles and was designed by Dart Systems Ltd in conjunction with The British Army.
The system delivers a twin camera head, one forward view and one side view that can be switched to provide a forward overview of barrel condition or a detailed 90° view of the rifling lands and grooves, pick up or damage and overall condition.
The camera head is mounted on a carbon fibre telescopic pole which extends up to 4 Mtrs providing a lightweight method of inserting the pole into the barrel in confined spaces.
The DS100 5” Colour Dual View Monitor Module provides a fully waterproof ruggedized viewing and recording console allowing video or still image capture onto SD card (up to 32GB). The Dual View monitor provides picture-in-picture for precise location of damage in a barrel.
The system is supplied as a two-part kit. The pole system, monitor, chargers and tools are supplied in a full length foamed hard case with the camera head supplied in a separate foamed hard case.
- DS100-DM Dual View Monitor with NSN applied
- Gun Barrel Telescopic Pole 1.2 - 4m
- Dual Camera System (Colour)
- 1-3m Curly Link Cable
- Mains Power Supply with UK or Euro Charger
- Battery Charger with UK or Euro Charger
- Nanuk 995/908 Black Case with bespoke foam cut out
- Instruction Manual (English) CD & Hard Copy
- Tools to change camera heads included
*Camera Head supplied separately.
Gun Barrel Inspection Kit (without Camera)
- Brand: Dart Systems Ltd
- Product Code: 566-910