The Dart Industrial ME LCD Articulating Endoscope.
This Palm sized LCD Monitor style Endoscope is equipped with a LED light source, TFT Display, camera and recorder, in a compact package allowing work to be carried out quickly and easily, without the need for separate laptops / monitors or other recording systems. It also enables team discussion while outputting the image to a TV monitor, and allow better communication with the customer. The ME Articulating Endoscope has an articulating tip of @ 110° for 1m & 2m units and 90° for the 3m and upwards units and a manually rotating neck through 330° which gives greater control to the user.
A Professional borescope designed for professionals. You can operate this system accurately and rapidly even with your gloves on.
You can probe with the palm sized system anytime or anyplace. There is no longer any need for dragging around the luggage sized borescopes.
Long Duty Cycle
Equipped with a high capacity battery. It can record for 4 hours continuously after being charged for 2 hours. The 2GB memory card can also hold over 15000 photos. Furthermore, you can manage and mail these photos as a working report on a desktop computer after theyâre transferred through the USB cable.
- 5.5mm External Diameter can easily get through spark plug holes of any gasoline or diesel engine. Extra wide angle camera can take 640 x 480 resolution pictures.
- 4 Superstrength white LED lights allow every detail to be illuminated, the intensity can also be regulated by the dial on the left side of the palm unit.
- Oil and scratch resistant tempered glass not only protects the camera, but also maintains the high image resolution.
- You can install different lens modules (Range available 1m, 2m or 3m
- Snap-shot function - allows the user to take a still image while recording or replaying video.
- Screen image rotation - allows the user to rotate the image in 4 directions: 90°, 180°, 270° and 360°.
- Zoom-in/Zoom out - allows the user to zoom in/out up to 2X.
- Photo Comparison - allows the user to see the difference between 2 photos at the same time without having to download to computer to view.
- Magnetic strips - allows the user to stick the handset against a metal surface freeing up his hand.
- The ME LCD SD Card Articulating Endoscope is a flexible Inspection camera system suitable for examining welds on the interior of pipework, inspecting cooling tower packs, unobtrusive inspection of wildlife such as Bat inspection and many more uses.
- Palm ME LCD Endoscope
- Camera Shaft (Resolution 640 x 480)
- Mini USB Cable
- Battery Charger
- 2GB Memory Card
- Instruction Sheet
- AV Leads
- Aluminium Transit Case
- Insertion Tube & Light Source
- Image Sensor CMOS Image Sensor
- Resolution 640(H)*480(V)
- Storage Capacity up to 32GB
- Tube Diameter 5.5mm
- Tube Length 1m
- Frame Rate 30fps
- S/N Ratio 42db
- Exposure Automatic
- White Balance Fix
- Field of View 67°
- Depth of Field 1.5cm ~ 10cm
- Working Temperature -10°C to 50°C
- Bend Diameter of Cable 10cm
- Light Source 4 White LED
- Power DC5V
- Display 3.5"" TFT LCD Monitor 320*240 pixels
- Interface Mini USB 1.1/ AV out / AV in
- Battery Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery (3.7V)
- Video Out Format NTSC & PAL
- Recording Medium SD card (capacity 32GB)
- Compression Format MPEG4
- Still Image Format JPEG (640*480)
- Video Recording Format ASF (640*480)
- Language English
- IP Rating 67 (1 bar)
- Hand Unit Dimensions 117.5mm x 37mm x 207mm
Part No: 506-A-6601 - ME Articulating Endoscope 5.5mm x 1m
Part No: 506-A-6602 - ME Articulating Endoscope 5.5mm x 2m
Part No: 506-A-6603 - ME Articulating Endoscope 5.5mm x 3m
Part No: 506-A-6605 - ME Articulating Endoscope 6mm x 5m
Part No: 506-A-6606 - ME Articulating Endoscope 6mm x 6m
Part No: 506-A-6607 - ME Articulating Endoscope 6mm x 7m
ME LCD SD Card Articulating Endoscope
- Brand: Dart Systems Ltd
- Product Code: 506-A-
- Inc VAT £1,600.80