The K-1000 Rodder machine is a rugged, compact machine well-suited for straight main sewer lines in municipalities, Universities, institutions & industry. Drives sectional sewer rods through long, straight runs of larger diameter pipe to up to 500 feet (150m).
Equipped with a 6 HP gasoline engine and forward/reverse transmission. Rod rotates at 133 RPM in forward and reverse at full throttle.
Spring-loaded throttle control is hand operated. Varies rod speed within range. Returns engine speed to idle and disengages clutch when operator releases throttle.
For lines up to 600mm (24") up to 150m.
- Available with 6 HP gasoline motor
- 4 Speed gearbox: 80, 150, 200 rpm forward; 150 rpm reverse
- Instant action cable clutch with automatic throttle control
- Adjustable torque limiter minimises kinking of rods and excessive loads to the transmission system
- Large 10" (250mm) wheels on frame for optimal transport
Sewer and large drain lines. This rodder is ideal for Municipalities, Industrial complexes, Shopping centres etc.
Cat No 59175 - K-1000 Rodder Machine - c/w B-3542 Rod Driver, A-2704 Tool Driver, A-3567 Drive Pin, R-O Rod Turner, A-4558 Torque Adapter, A-12 Coupling Pin Key, A-1 Left Hand Drain Mitt, A-2 Right Hand Drain Mitt.
Cat No 84295 - K-1000 Rodder Machine - same as above plus 20 sections of A-2475 5/8" (8mm) Rod (total 30m), T-300 Spear Head Cutter, T-317 Auger & T-326 Pick-Up Tool.
Ridgid K-1000 Rodder
- Brand: RIDGID
- Product Code: 411-59175
- Inc VAT £4,690.80